Form 03 – Temporary Registration as an Architect

FORM 03 - TEMPORARY REGISTRATION AS AN ARCHITECT IN NSW If you are an overseas registered architect wishing to practise in the State of New South Wales, you can apply for registration in the temporary registration category for a limited period. read more

Contact Us

T: 61 2 9241 4033
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.