Byera Hadley's bequest is Australia's most prestigious and sustained gift of its type; resulting in more than $3m being granted to over 220 architects, students and graduates since 1951. Today, we invite applications for the 2018 Byera Hadley Travelling Scholarships.
Byera Hadley Travelling Scholarships promote travel and research in cities and communities around the world. Scholars return to share their research with colleagues, Councils and communities.
Here's what you need to know:
- Applicants for the Scholarship must be a student or graduate of a degree from an architecture school in a NSW university.
- The value of each Scholarship in the student category is a maximum of $5,000.
- The value of each Scholarship in the graduate category is a maximum of $15,000.
- All applications will be judged on merit.
Selection criteria is based on:
- Significance of the proposed scholarship project to the discipline of architecture
- Potential for the proposed scholarship project to promote an understanding of architectural matters in the community
- Feasibility of achieving the aims of the project in terms of proposed outcomes, budget and timeframe
- Ability for the candidate to communicate clearly, and with a compelling perspective on the issue
- Demonstrated preparedness and ability to deliver on proposed outcomes
If you're interested, check out the Application form you need to apply before 31 July.